The TPA family comprises professionals in academia and industry who share the same interests and concerns for the betterment of the hospitality and tourism industry and the enhancement of professional standards in education, training, and practice.
Why join TPA?
TPA membership provides you with valuable networking opportunities with professionals from the industry and academia within the hospitality, tourism, and other affiliated sectors. Additional benefits include access to TPA professional and educational resources, participation in seminars, webinars, training sessions, and conferences, internships and job opportunities, career coaching, and mentoring.
As a member, you are eligible to nominate and serve on TPA Board and Committees. The TPA Board, Executive Committee, and other functional committees offer governance opportunities to those who wish to help shape the future of the Association and the industry.
Key Benefits of TPA Membership
- Access to Members Directory – gain access to contact details of institutional experts, educators & industry professionals.
- Continuous Professional Development – enhance your professional growth and conversance with industry practices, standards, and trends.
- Networking – meet professionals from across the industry.
Who can join?
Any person above eighteen (18) years old can become a member of TPA upon application, approval by the Executive Committee, and payment of the prescribed subscription fee. Our members include:
- Professionals in Hospitality and Tourism who have completed the required course of study and/or criteria of practice and working in hospitality and tourism institutions and industry-related sectors. A professional member shall be an Associate Member, Full Member, or Fellow.
- Students from recognized Hospitality and Tourism institution pursuing the required course of study in certificate, diploma, undergraduate, or postgraduate degree programs.
- Honorary member is conferred by the Executive Committee to someone who has given valuable contributions to the growth and development of hospitality and tourism education and practice.
- Corporate members for tourism and hospitality companies and their employees.